Effective home remedies against hydronephrosis
Hydronephrosis is a condition characterized by the swelling of the kidney. Such is brought about by the failure of urine to flow from the affected kidney to the urinary bladder. It’s important to note that hydronephrosis is not a disease. Rather, it is a problem due to a blockage or obstruction which causes the collection of urine in the kidney. Next tips can help you in case of hydronephrosis.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of olive oil with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Consume it followed with a glass of water. This is very effective home remedy for kidney stones that would lead to hydronephrosis.
- Make a fine paste of pomegranate seeds and take it along with a cup of horse gram soup. It helps in dissolving the stones that cause hydronephrosis.
- Many experts recommend the intake of cranberry juice for managing kidney infections such as a UTI. However, it’s not recommendable to drink excessive amounts of cranberry juice for a long period of time.
- Many swear by the efficacy of taking several cups of wheatgrass juice in treating kidney stones as well as other problems concerning the urinary tract.
- Mix a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water and drink several times a day. You may add some honey to improve the taste.
- Dinking parsley juice allows for the cleansing of the kidneys and the other parts of the urinary tract by promoting the flushing out of bacteria.
- Swallowing 2 to 3 cloves of raw garlic allows you to take advantage of the popular herb’s ability to kill off bacteria as well as promote urine production.
- Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of raw honey and drink the mixture frequently throughout the day.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of bragg apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of honey in lukewarm water. Drink this once or twice a day.