How Essential Oils Affect Your Vision – Watch Your Vision Recover to 97% With This Essential Oil!
It is important that you use organic and therapeutic grade essential oils, as it is all natural in its chemical composition. Its imperative because the oil’s frequency, chemistry and frequency all add in to the therapeutic benefits.
- CYPRESS: strengthens capillaries and improves circulation.
- FRANKINCENSE: reduces inflammation and can reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- LAVENDER: promotes tissue regeneration; is soothing for skin
- LEMONGRASS: tones and assists in regeneration of connective tissue; promotes lymph flow; dilates blood vessels, strengthens vascular walls; improves circulation
- SANDALWOOD: revitalizes and hydrates skin; supports circulation
Here’s some TIPS for essential oil use for your eyes:
Only apply the oils around the socket of your eye, and not in the eye as it can cause pain. If you get them in your eye on accident, do not use water to clean your eyes, as it helps to spread the oils.Use coconut, olive or almond oil to carry the oils out of your eye. If an emergency or a serious health issue occurs, talk with a doctor!